Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pocahontas to go


Hello lovelies,

thanks for stopping by :-)
Today I have a real fall outfit for you, with THE fall color (oxblood), feathers and suede boots :-) I really like fall, especially those days around 15 degrees, where you can wear your light jackets (I always have to think of Mario Barth, the German comedian, making fun of women wearing "Übergangsjacken", because men do not know this category - they either wear their one coat or nothing - and that's so true, at least when it comes to my boyfriend :D) 
However, I like the coat & hat kind of days, where I also wore this outfit with my beloved (old) Zara blouse I bought in Vienna and my new hat which I wore the first time (I hope it won't also be the last time - the old hat problem:/).
What is your favorite outfit for fall? 

Love,
Janina










Blouse - Zara (similar really cute one on sale here) // Skirt - H&M (find a similar one here)
Boots - Zara (similar ones here) // Bag - Accessorize // Necklace - Promod
Hat - C&A (nice one here) // Watch - Michael Kors // Lips - MAC Plumful




No comments:

Post a Comment